CGA Women’s Senior Stroke Play Championship
August 13 - August 14
Greeley Country Club – Greeley
- 36 holes of individual stroke play. Competitors are pre-flighted according to course handicap (based on the August 1 revision) with approximately 16 players per flight. The championship flight is comprised of the low 12 course handicaps.
- NOTE: To be eligible to compete in this championship, players must have reached their 50th birthday on or before August 13
- 30 maximum
- 128 entrants
- NOTE: Tournament is filled on a first come, first served basis using the registration date and time. If a tournament is oversubscribed, a wait list will be maintained in case of cancellation.
- 128 entrants
- Carts are optional, included in entry fee.
- Caddies are not allowed.
- Merchandise gift certificates are awarded for the top gross and net finishes within each flight. The person with the lowest gross score after 36 holes in the championship flight will also receive a trophy and will be the State Champion. Ties for low gross in the championship flight will be played off in a hole-by-hole playoff. For all other ties, prize money will be combined and divided equally among tied players.
- Practice Round Information – Tee times are subject to availability, can be made in advance by calling the pro shop at 970-353-0528. When making a tee time, identify yourself as a CGA Senior Stroke participant. Pricing: $80 including cart and range balls. Note: These prices are ONLY available August 8 – 10 after 2:00pm.