CGA Women’s Hickory Tournament
Riverdale Dunes Golf Course – Brighton
- 18 holes of individual stroke play – All competitors are pre-flighted by Course Handicap (based on the July 15 revision) with approximately 12 players per flight. Overall Low Gross and Low Net winners will be crowned.
- 20.0 minimum and 36.0 maximum. If you fall below a 20 between when you register and the revision date we are using (July 15), you will no longer be eligible to participate. If your handicap goes above a 36.0, it will be reduced to a 36.0.
- 96 entrants
- NOTE: Tournament is filled on a first come, first served basis using the registration date and time. If a tournament is oversubscribed, a wait list will be maintained in case of cancellation.
- 96 entrants
- Carts are required, included in entry.
- Caddies are not allowed.
- Merchandise gift certificates are awarded for the top gross and net finishes within each flight. Ties for overall low gross will be involved in a hole-by-hole playoff. Ties for overall low net will be determined by matching cards. For all other ties, prize money is combined and divided equally among tied players.
- Practice Round Information – Tee times are subject to availability, can be made in advance by calling the pro shop at 303-659-4700. When making a tee time, identify yourself as a CGA Hickory participant. Pricing: Monday – Friday $36 course fee, Saturday – Sunday $46 course fee. $15 cart fee, $5 range balls.