Become a Member of the Colorado Golf Association
Need a USGA handicap? Want to play in leagues? Interested in competing in tournaments or USGA qualifier events?
Join the CGA through one of our 250 women’s clubs around the state.
Choose from 3 types of membership.
Check out our resources section for information on handicapping, course ratings, and more.
- Membership in both the CGA and a participating club or league
- Access to club events, including league play days, tournaments and socials
- USGA handicap
- Email newsletter, with lists of tournaments and events, tips, news and rules challenges
- Golfer statistics tracking through GHIN
- GHIN app for smart phones
- Access to special discounts from sponsors
- Eligibility to play in CGA Women’s tournaments
- Member-only pricing for CGA-sponsored events
- Hole-in-one recognition
- Support of developmental junior golf programs such as LPGA-USGA Girls Golf
Join directly with the club. Membership dues are set by each club or league, and billed directly. Benefits and events can vary from club to club.
Just need a USGA handicap? More than 60 clubs around the state offer a limited, online membership for $55.
The handicap only membership does not entitle you to participate in all the club events and leagues.
A junior membership is for those girls who want to play in CWGA tournaments and who are not members of the Colorado Junior Golf Alliance.
Girls must be 18 or under to be eligible; this includes a USGA handicap.
If you are interested in becoming a CWGA junior member, call us at 303-366-7888 for more information.
You can also check out the Colorado Junior Golf Alliance website to see what they have to offer.